Our Reconditioned Ridgid 300® Power Drives are gone through with a fine tooth comb. Every Machine is is completely taken apart, degreased, cleaned, painted, and reassembled with new parts and tested. Runs and Threads like a New Machine! Comes with a 1 Year Warranty!
Replacement Check List
Motor Brush Set
Gear Box Bearings
Front & Rear Bronze Bearings
E1417 FWD/REV Switch
B296 Foot Switch
Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Motor: 1/2 HP, Universal, Reversible Motor, Single-Phase, 50/60 Hz, 115V.
- Switch: Heavy-Duty FOR/OFF/REV and Integral Foot Switch.
- Chuck: RIDGID® Speed Chuck with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaws.
- Spindle Speed: 38 RPM.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-Action Turns with Chuck.
- Support Bar: Heavy-duty (2).
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Reconditioned 300 Power Drive with Foot switch.
- New SDT 811A Universal, Quick-Opening Die Head.
- New 1/2" - 3/4" High Speed Steel Die Set.
- New 1" - 2" High Speed Steel Die Set.
- New SDT 360 Cutter
- New SDT 341 Reamer
- New SDT 311 Carriage with lever
- New SDT 1206 Stand
- New SDT 418 Oiler
RIDGID® is a trademark of RIDGID, Inc. The trade dress of the RIDGID® is a trademark of RIDGID, Inc.
This video goes into great depth of the RIDGID 300 power drive reconditioning Process, but each of our machines and parts are done with the same care to detail and the end result is a high quality reconditioned tool with warranty.